Thursday, March 9, 2017

Skinny Puppy ‎– Dig It












Skinny Puppy
Dig It
1986 Nettwerk

I could spend hours talking about Skinny Puppy and how brilliant they are. I used to make my girlfriends watch Ain't It Dead Yet (VHS - yes I'm old) on our second date. If they ran out screaming, it wasn’t meant to be. I did find one that stayed and she’s put up with me for… 26 years now. This was the first single and it makes me smile when I walk by it framed on the wall in my office. Dig that Inferno Gustave.
  1. Dig It (12” Mix)
  2. The Choke (Re-Grip)
                                          Link in Comments

                                          5 comments:

                                          1. VHS...exact! I have quite a few to this day, music based of course.

                                            ReplyDelete
                                            Replies
                                            1. Ha! Yep I still have my PSB "Various", "Artificial Intelligence II" & fax label "The Putney" adorning a shelf.

                                              Delete
                                          2. Damn - that's a great date litmus test!

                                            And 26 years is mighty impressive, sir :-)

                                            ReplyDelete
                                            Replies
                                            1. I thought so!

                                              She gets all the credit :) but am proud of it.

                                              Delete