Friday, March 24, 2017

Garbage ‎– I Think I'm Paranoid (CD Mini)











Garbage
I Think I'm Paranoid
1998 Mushroom

Their sophomore release (Version 2.0) issued limited run, blister pack mini cd singles. Kind of a pain in the ass to get out without damaging the packaging but a nice addition to the collectables. Great remixes by The Crystal Method & Purity. Couple killer non-album tracks, “Afterglow” I assume sealed the deal for them doing the James Bond theme song for “The World is Not Enough”. If anyone has Purity’s albums Bullets For Words or Sliding Into Chaos and would be willing to share, I’d be very grateful.
  1. I Think I'm Paranoid
  2. Deadwood
  3. Afterglow
  4. I Think I'm Crystalized (Radio Edit)
  5. I Think I'm Paranoid (Purity Mix) (Jill Stark)
                                                                                Link in Comments

                                                                                5 comments: