Friday, March 10, 2017

Hilt ‎– Get Stuck












Hilt
Get Stuck
1989 Nettwerk

One of the many Skinny Puppy side projects or should I say cEvin Key side projects. I read somewhere that it was a more palatable Skinny Puppy with punker Alan Nelson on vocal duty versus Ogre, not sure if I’d agree but I love it. Fun story about the cover art, had the pleasure of talking to Steven about his work and this one came up. He explained what better way to represent “Get Stuck” than the worlds largest baby… Brilliant, Ralph’s face says it all. Two non album tracks make this a must have.
  1. Get Stuck (Extended)
  2. Septic (Remix)
  3. Liquid Sole Shoe
  4. No Crak On Junk St.
                                              Link in Comments

                                              3 comments:

                                              1. Thanks for the background on this. I appreciate your insight regarding any and all graphic design as well. I studied Graphic Design at M.I.A.D. back in 1987, but failed to finish my degree and instead became a DJ...ha!

                                                ReplyDelete
                                              2. My pleasure. Good to know its appreciated. I'm kind of the other way being an unfinished DJ :) Had some experience back in the day but was never that good at beat matching.

                                                ReplyDelete