Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hooverphonic ‎– Club Montepulciano










Hooverphonic
Club Montepulciano
1998 Dance Pool

Over to Belgium for #10. A New Stereophonic Sound Spectacular is one of the greatest albums ever in my opinion. Blue Wonder Power Milk being very close to as brilliant in a less James Bond way. Not as enamored with their current sound vs the Liesje Sadonius & Geike Arnaert eras but it’s still well done. By the way, Club Montepulciano was a critically acclaimed and long-running lounge and cabaret club-night that ran themed events across a number of venues in London. Which is where the inspiration came from for this song.
  1. Club Montepulciano (Radio Edit)
  2. Club Montepulciano (808 State Remix)
  3. Club Montepulciano (Dark Dayz Remix)
                                Link in Comments

                                5 comments:

                                1. Thanks for this! I have added you to my blog list. Thank you for including mine on yours!

                                  ReplyDelete
                                  Replies
                                  1. My pleasure! Thanks for your excellent blog and adding me! Saw Xymox as your latest post, LOVE them and that song!

                                    Delete
                                2. Thanks for this! I have added you to my blog list. Thank you for including mine on yours!

                                  ReplyDelete
                                3. Thanks for this! I have added you to my blog list. Thank you for including mine on yours!

                                  ReplyDelete