Monday, September 24, 2018

Voices Of Kwahn ‎– Silver Bowl Transmission












Voices Of Kwahn
Silver Bowl Transmission
1996 North South

Always been a fan of Voices Of Kwahn for possibly the reason of them being so unique. Multi-instrumentalist Mark "Pylon King" Davies & vocalist Anna Homler blend a trance/tribal dub with plenty of samples that could be from another planet. “Silver Bowl” is one of the coolest songs out there. If anyone would like to share their 4th album Operation Dismantled Sun I’d be forever grateful.
  1. Annunciation
  2. Silver Bowl
  3. The Spirit + The Signal
  4. Bowl Worship
  5. Templex
  6. The Great Call
          Link in Comments

          5 comments:

          1. Hi! Do you have please:
            Voices Of Kwahn ‎– Ya Yae Ya Yo Yo Yo single?
            Thank you very much!

            ReplyDelete
            Replies
            1. I don't have a physical copy but I do have a digital. I believe I have 2 other requests so keep an eye out and I'll post it.

              Delete
          2. Cheers, KalpolIntrol - glad to hear this. I love Anna Homler And Steve Moshier's Sirens.

            ReplyDelete
            Replies
            1. Glad you are enjoying Pynchjan! They are pretty awesome.

              Delete