Friday, December 28, 2018

U2 – Popmart Sampler








U2
Popmart Sampler (Promo)
1997 I$lånd Records

I’ve hit number 99 on the posts! Quick, try to figure out where I’m going with the 100th… 

I do enjoy U2 in doses and really enjoyed what they did from 1991-1997. This promo is an impressive collection of mixes by a bunch of the 90’s heavy hitters including one of my favourites, Danny Saber.
  1. Lemon (Bad Yard Club Mix)
  2. Numb (The Soul Assassins Mix)
  3. Happiness Is A Warm Gun (The Danny Saber Mix)
  4. Pop Muzik (Pop Mart Mix)
  5. Mysterious Ways (The Perfecto Mix)
  6. Last Night On Earth (First Night In Hell Mix)
  7. Discothèque (DM Deep Club Mix)
  8. Even Better Than The Real Thing (The Perfecto Mix)
                                                    Link in Comments

                                                    5 comments: