Saturday, June 24, 2017

Various ‎– From Here To Tranquility












Various Artists
From Here To Tranquility
1993 Silent

If I can remember correctly back to 1993, I’m thinking this was my introduction to the Silent label and my beginning of Ambient being my go-to genre. As I re-rip this gem I’m reminded of how much I enjoyed this release. I had the pleasure of corresponding with Kim Cascone (Label founder) back in the early 90’s. After he left the label in 1996 it changed direction and soon closed in 1998. In 2016 Kim resurrected the captivating label and has recently released two new volumes of the From Here To Tranquility series, which is super exciting for us followers.
  1. Michael Mantra - Sonic Alter
  2. H2O - Undersea
  3. XKP - Heart Ov Thee Would
  4. Spice Barons - Spice Of God
  5. Spacetime Continuum - 2 Pro1
  6. Heavenly Music Corporation - ReEntry (Trip Edit)
  7. Artificial Paradise - Les Fleurs Du Mal
  8. The Dark Beautiful - Diaphenous
  9. Hyperdelicious - Tales Of Suspense
  10. Psychic TV - Coumpletion 4A
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Link in Comments

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              2 comments: