Friday, May 5, 2017

Qubism ‎– Qubism2294











Qubism
Qubism 2294 (em:t2294)
1994 em:t

The t:me has come, the last of three em:t posts. This was actually the first em:t cd I bought. I had seen that the Designers Republic had done the cover, and trusting that every cover they designed contained music I liked, it was bought. Richard Shepherd at the controls with fellow label-mate John Crossley (Voodoo Warriors Of Love) assisting. This release is more “tribal ambient techno” and pretty phenomenal. Hope you enjoy as much as I do.
  1. Teotihuaçan
  2. Anthropomorphic
  3. Angels In T:me
  4. Repercussions
  5. Ghost Of Catalonia
  6. Under The Gun
                                                                                                                                                                                                  Link in Comments

                                                                                                                                                                                                  1 comment: