Saturday, April 1, 2017

Poison ‎– Talk Dirty To Me












Poison
Talk Dirty To Me 7”
1986 Capitol Records

So after a long struggle I’ve decided to change my blog to my real true musical passion - 80’s Hair Metal. I’ve been kind of pretending to be someone else with all the alternative, electronic posts and feel I’ll just be more comfortable posting from this genre. As my first post under this new direction I present one of the best bands on the planet with my most favorite song EVER!
  1. Talk Dirty To Me
  2. Want Some, Need Some
                                                                                        Link in Comments

                                                                                        7 comments:

                                                                                        1. Glad someone enjoyed the April Fools joke :) Cheers Mr.Tim the PuckMonk!

                                                                                          ReplyDelete
                                                                                        2. That's more like it - more hair metal please!

                                                                                          ReplyDelete
                                                                                          Replies
                                                                                          1. Ha! Man did I have to do some digging just to find this... I think my wife has some Bon Jovi stuck in a box somewhere but that may be it :)

                                                                                            Delete
                                                                                        3. You'd like us all to think this was a joke, but you know it really isn't :D

                                                                                          ReplyDelete