Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I spy something beginning with…

A new guy to this blog thing. I have been so very thankful of the others for either filling in missing pieces or exposing me to something new. I'm hoping to have a few gems that I can reciprocate the thanks. Will be going through the collection, throwing up albums, singles, EPs, old mix tapes & compilations. Not going to promise a theme/genre but as you might figure out, “classic” alternative & electronica will be prominent. Special thanks to MOD for tutelage & guidance starting this thing off. Look for the first post in February! Wish me luck, hope you enjoy and look forward to seeing what you think.


7 comments:

  1. Hi

    Came over here from a pointer by MOD. Great to see another music blog with real care and passion for the unusual and excellent (judging by some of the gems you've discussed so far).

    peace and bubbles

    hm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks happy monkey. Glad to hear you're a fan of these great releases.

      Delete
  2. Another one from MOD :-)

    Thank you for sharing and for ensuring these gems get the attention they so deserve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see another come from MOD! He set that bar high so I'll do my best trying to share the good stuff. Happy to see you are enjoying it so far!

      Delete
  3. Can't wait for the Wax Trax releases...
    jbinjapan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I love it! Once I clear up a room i'll be able to sort my cds. I can even send some files
    your way if you'd like.
    Thanks for putting this together..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasonk! Glad you are enjoying it. Be happy to post some of your musical treasures when you get time.

      Delete