Friday, February 3, 2017

The Cure ‎– Arabian Dreams













The Cure
Arabian Dreams (Numbered, Unofficial Release)
1987 TVO ID

Never would have guessed the first post would have been The Cure huh? It seems that most of my Cure gems/rarities have been posted but I didn’t see this one. Appropriately the very first Cure bootleg CD and first bootleg I bought after heading off to college. I believe it was the first place “Descent” was available. What a great song.

  1.  Boys Don't Cry (Studio Demo)
  2.  The Drowning Man (Live)
  3.  Other Voices (Live)
  4.  The Funeral Party (Live)
  5.  Descent
  6.  A Forest (Live)
  7.  Killing An Arab (Live)
  8.  Faith (Live)


Link in Comments

3 comments:

  1. What a great way to start, anything by The Cure would have been awesome, this though, just that more special.
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Sylvian! Was one of my first few Cure CDs I brought back in the day.

      Delete